2018 Scholarship Essay Contest
Let Benchmark Invest in Your Future with a College Scholarship
We will award three (3) graduating high school seniors each a $4,000 scholarship*; as well as two (2) existing college students each a one-time $1,500 scholarship** ...
- Topic: Pick an experience from your life and explain how it has influenced your financial development/well-being.
- Length: up to 750 words (typewritten)
- Deadline: March 30, 2018 by 5:00 p.m. EST (must be accompanied by Official Cover Sheet)
*Winners will each receive $1,000 durnig the fall semester of their first four (4) years of higher education.
**Winners will each receive a one-time $1,500 for their fall 2018 semester.
VISA ® Credit Card Special
Enjoy an Introductory Rate of 0% APR* on our VISA ® Credit Cards
We have the right credit card to fit your needs...
- Cash Back – Earn 1/2% on all purchases.
- Rewards – Use for Cash, Travel, Merchandise, and more.
- Low Rate – APR* as low as 8.9%
All with NO annual fees!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates subject to change & based on individual's credit history. 0% Introductory Rate is valid for purchases & balance transfers from other institutions within first 90 days from card opening. The 0% rate will be in effect for 12 months from first qualifying transaction within the first 90 day period & after the 12 months the rate on all unpaid balances will convert to the rate member qualified for at card opening. A 2% balance transfer fee applies to all balances transferred during the first 90 day promotion period.
Winter Wishes Loan Special
Signature Loans as Low as 5.99% APR*
Holiday dinners, decorations, shopping, or a winter getaway. Whatever your winter wishes may be, we can help make them a reality.
- Competitive rates — as low as 5.99% APR*
- Borrow $3,000 to $10,000
- Repayment terms up to 4 years
- Available through Feb. 28, 2018
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates subject to change & based on individual's credit history.