Wherever you go, take your credit union along with you. Anytime, anywhere-accessible mobile banking makes banking easier than ever. Simply get on your mobile device to check account balances, view account history, initiate transfers, and more.
Make more you time; cut down on branch trips with just a few clicks of a button. Your smartphone practically becomes a mobile branch. Save yourself some time and sign up for this easy-to-use convenience today.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking
- Immediately access banking activities — even on the go
- Remote Deposit Anywhere allows members to deposit check(s) via a mobile device. Just take a picture with your mobile device and the check(s) is deposited into your account.
- Check account balances
- View account history
- Receive account alerts
- Initiate transfers
- And more!
- Available for Android and iPhone devices
- Utilize this service the following convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- App download: iPhone | Android
- Text banking
- Save yourself time and effort; fewer trips to a branch necessary
Mobile banking can be easily set up via your online banking portal.
- NetTeller Steps
Documentation of a check through NEW Mobile NetTeller App/RDC Deposit
Member must install the app from the Google Play or iTunes store. The app is free.
1. In the app, click Login. Then enter your NetTeller ID and password and click Login.
2. The Home Screen opens with the choice for different services, "Choose Deposits". Then choose "Deposit a Check"
3. The following page will open, choose "Check Front". Make sure to link the check up inside the white corners and click on the camera icon.
You will then be shown a copy of the check and have an option for "Use" or "Retake". Choose "Use" if the check looks clear.
4. Choose "Check Back"
Make sure to line the back of the check up inside the white corners and click on the camera icon.
You will then be shown a copy of the check and have an option for "Use" or "Retake". Choose "Use" if the check back looks clear.
5. In "Check Amount" enter check amount. Tap on "Deposit to Account" and choose Checking.
6. Then click on Deposit.
Receive conformation of your deposit.
Choose to "Deposit Another Check" or "Close"
An email confirming or rejecting the deposit for processing will be sent shortly. The email address is whatever we have on file in the SYmitar system.
Remind the member the credit is not immediate. The emailing confirming the deposit does not mean that the deposit could not be rejected at a later date because of dollar amount discrepency, duplicate check, uncollectability, or any other issues with the check.
Checks can be destroyed 10 business days after credit to the account is received.
If you receive the below messgae, click on "Check Front" and retake pic. Then click on Deposit.
The member may receive this message if there is something wrong with the check (possibly scanning stub, etc).
Members who have never used the Benchmark NetTEller app (old or new) may receive a message requesting their agreement to enroll the account for Mobile NetTeller. Member should click Continue.
They will then receive the following screen, the member can choose if they would like to receive test message alerts by sliding the button left or right to turn it off, they will then need to put the cell number and choose their provider and then click on Enroll Now. They will then receive the enrollment confirmation screen and can hit Continue to go into the account.
The above example was done with the iPhone app, it may be slightly different for the Andriod.